Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cute & Easy Crochet


I've decided to get on the Nicki Trench bandwagon and get this adorable book, Cute & Easy Crochet.  It truly is cute.  I plan at some point to make everything in this book.  I've finished 1 project already and am working on 2 others.  The colors she chooses are amazing and everything just looks so inviting.


Here is the Floral Purse.




This is the one that I made for my glasses.


This is the Hook Holder.  It opens up and has really cute fabric inside with little pockets for all of your crochet hooks.  I just couldn't get a good pic of the inside.


Here is the one that I started.


This is an amazing blanket called Springtime Throw.  This picture truly doesn't do it justice.


These are the colors I chose for my throw.  (I think from now on I will take my pics outside, they all look so dull.)  Anyways, I have about 40 squares done of the 432 needed for this throw!  I better get to work. What I want to make next is...


...these cute little Russian Babushka Dolls.  Aren't they just lovely?





No comments:

Post a Comment